Sunday 23 July 2017

HOW TO LEARN AND SPEAK ENGLISH

THINK DIFFERENT BE DIFFERENT ACT DIFFERENT

Hello friends
Today I want to discuss about English. From last two three days I am receiving messages from my followers that they noted down all the words and crammed them as well as but unable to recall them while writing or conversation time. What should we do in this case?

I would like to share my experience.
If I saw myself couple of months back, I was same like you. I was also afraid of English. I learnt lots of new words but I was unable to use them in daily conversation. Later I analysed and realised that I learnt those words but not in a proper way.
Now I'll tell you how to practice.
Learn words in a group. For example:

If you are going to say you are very talkative, please don't use talkative word. A 3rd standard kid can also use talkative word. You are going to be a banker or an officer and a 3rd standard kid's word doesn't suits your personality.

Instead of using TALKATIVE use GARRULOUS, LOQUACIOUS, VERBOSE and many more words are available which can replace talkative word.

If you want to say someone that he/ her is very friendly. Please don't use "FRIENDLY" word.
Instead of this you can say AMIABLE, AMICABLE, AFFABLE etc.

If you want to say that something is HARMFUL.
There are lots of words to replace this word.
Like: DETRIMENTAL, PERNICIOUS, DELETERIOUS, PERIL etc.

If you want to say you are very KIND again there are lots of words:
GENTLE, BENEVOLENT, CORDIAL, LENIENT etc.


I hope now you got it where you are doing mistakes.
Don't cram those words try to use them in daily life. You know what is My motto to provide you daily 10 words with Mnemonics, synonyms and antonyms. I am providing you those 10 words so that you can learn them by heart and use them in your daily conversation or if you can't use in your conversation then just open your notepad and write anything in which you can use those words.

I have watched lots of videos for example:
How to remove hesitation?
How to speak in English?
How to this and that and many more.

All the videos tell the same procedure or techniques.

Now I am going to tell you what they said.
They said if you are hesitant, if you can't speak with others in English 😔, If you think that your family and friends will laugh at you then speak with yourself.
Guys in our whole day we speak ourself, don't know how many times. Am I right ? So speak with yourself and I damn sure youll not laugh at yourself. 🙂.

I applied the same in my life and now I don't need to cram those words like you because I learnt them by heart and now these are saved in my mind for forever.

So guys analyse yourself and try to find out the shortcomings. Don't try to cram , try to absorb them in you brain. Try to use them in your daily conversation. If you do this then I can assure you that your hesitation will be removed for forever.



Happy Learning and if you find it useful then please share it with your friends. ☺

10 comments:

  1. this is the best post i ever get !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnku..thanxx a ton actually��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to say thnx. Read the words, understand the meaning and use those words in your conversation. If you do this daily then it'll be more than a thanks for me.

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot...u dng tremendous job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great learning, Good Job Keep Doing, Keep Helping others..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx for appreciation. I'll continue my work to help others.

      Delete