Thursday 6 July 2017

REASONS OF FAILURE

HELLO FRIENDS YOU'RE MOST WELCOME ON MY BLOG

Here I am your host and dost.

As I have seen that after SBI PO Mains result many aspirants who faced failure this time are very depressed and feeling very demotivated. May be out of them some are faced this failure second or thrd time and now crying and saying I did my best then why I got failure again.

So my dear friends there could be various reasons of your failure. Now I'll enlighten some of them:

1) NEVER ENDING HUNGER FOR COLLECTING STUDY MATERIAL

I saw in many study groups people asked guys please suggest me Quant/Reasoning/English book which one is best for practice high level questions and when people suggest them, you guys start asking someone had pdf of that book and after getting pdf you save it and read it once or twice and then someone suggests you another one and you started finding that new one and forgot to read the previous one.
And this is the main reason of your failure that you never follow one book. You guys always get distracted for good material and never try to strong your basics.

2) ADDICTION OF SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES


Many of you will always think that I'll not use Facebook , Whatsapp, Telegram, Twitter and many more social networking sites until my exam because they distracted me, whenever i get notifications I check my phone etc.
Social networking sites are good source of gaining knowledge of the world but only when you use it. If they started using you then no one can helps you because addiction of anything is detrimental.
So in my opinion, you should use social networking sites but only to gain knowledge not to waste your time or to please anyone.

3) LACK OF ANALYZING OF YOUR SHORTCOMINGS

It is often seen that people put all the blames of their failures on others instead of finding their own shortcomings.
Instead of doing this you should analyze yourself where you made mistakes and how could you improve yourself.

These are some main reasons of your failure. Guys I would like to say that you should neither think about your past nor about your future. You must only think about your present that what are you doing now. Only your present doings will decide your future if your are wasting your time by scrolling your news-feed or on gossips then you will never achieve your goals. Everyone knows "NO PAIN NO GAIN".
Guys it's a high time when you can achieve what you want what happened if you fail in SBI PO Mains there is SSC CGL and IBPS RRB vacancies too for you. So stop thinking about SBI failure and lets start you journey of CGL and RRB PO.

Guys remember one thing when you REMOVE all NEGATIVITY from your THOUGHTS then you will be able to ACHIEVE EVERYTHING that YOU WANT.

" YOUR MIND IS A POWERFUL THING. WHEN YOU FILL IT WITH POSITIVE THOUGHTS YOUR LIFE WILL START TO CHANGE."

No comments:

Post a Comment