Thursday 6 July 2017

FORGET ABOUT FAILURE AND WORK FOR YOUR FUTURE

Hello friends,

Today I would like to share something with you.
Guys I faced lots of failure in my life and I felt like I lost everything and what I'd do in my future etc. But you know what I never quit. It's my never give up attitude which encourages me to do work harder then before. I never spent my time on mourning. After facing failure I analyse myself and spent my time to overcome my shortcomings. Nowadays youths are trying to get government job and for getting government job they are doing too much hard work. On yearly basis they fill approx 15-20 forms worth rupees 10-12K. And after failure they feel bad and think to move on, there is only one thought remain in their mind that I can't do this. So guys if you will think that 'I Can't Do This' then surely you never can but if you'll think that 'I Can' then one day you'll definitely get what you want and you deserve.
Don't feel disheartened. See your failure as an insult and be ready to take revenge.

Stop thinking about past it will ruin your time and future. Live your present like you'll not get another day to do anything. Live your present just like the way you live in your childhood. Be happy buddy why are you so serious or worried.
There is very popular saying in hindi "Chinta Chita Samaan Hoti Hai ( Anxiety is like death)"
So don't take tension. We'll get only that which God has decided for us. We can only try our best to get what we want the rest is on Him.

Today I would like to share some lines written by Mr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan

"जो बीत गई सो बात गई
जीवन में एक सितारा था
माना वह बेहद प्यारा था
वह डूब गया तो डूब गया
अम्बर के आनन को देखो
कितने इसके तारे टूटे
कितने इसके प्यारे छूटे
जो छूट गए फिर कहाँ मिले
पर बोलो टूटे तारों पर
कब अम्बर शोक मनाता है
जो बीत गई सो बात गई।"

It means we should not cry over the split milk. There are lots of opportunities for you go for it. Just let yourself free from all worries and tensions. 

If you are tesnsed because your relatives and neighbours are taunting you then I'd say only one thing just let them say what they want as you know more mouths more talks. One day, when you get success, they say to all that we knew it that he or she will definitely get success one day. 


To sum up, I say only one thing that "Aspire to Inspire before you Expire". Make your life inspiration for others. 



No comments:

Post a Comment