Thursday 5 October 2017

THE HINDU VOCABS WITH MNEMONICS PDF SEPTEMBER MONTH 2017



Hello friends this is September Month Pdf of The Hindu Vocabs with Mnemonics. IBPS PO exmas are going to start from Saturday onward. Your comments and likes, undoubtedly show that you like it. I think, to some extent, I am succeeded in my mission by my small effort to help you to learn new and frequently used words in The Hindu newspaper and editorials. I just hope you are regularly revising all words which are provided in earlier PDF files or posts. If no, then please revise them at least twice in a week because repetition is a good way to learn anything for a long time. To sum up, I would like to say learn and revise all the previous words with their Synonyms and Antonyms and one more thing try to create different different examples by using those words so that you came to know the correct usage of those words. Happy learning friends. 

Click on this link to download the file.


THE HINDU VOCABS WITH MNEMONICS PDF SEPTEMBER MONTH 2017

6 comments: